It’s November already!! This year has flown by! Although we’re all feeling under the weather at my house, we still put on costumes for our yearly family party. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you’ll know I love Star Wars (always have), and thus I convinced my husband to dress up as a Jedi. The baby was R2D2 last year, so I thought baby Yoda this year was appropriate.
Despite feeling horrible, I still love Halloween and enjoy the ability to dress up the baby while I still can. I’m sure his costume choices will be weird and not as cute than this once he gets older, so I’m milking this situation. Also, Ian was such a good sport about wearing this.
I had a Darth Vader mask, but the baby didn’t like it. 🙂
Today I’m also excited to be hosting the Shoe and Tell Linkup with Cheri from Style Nudge!
Join the Shoe and Tell Link Up on Style Nudge every Monday to share your favorite shoes, old or new, shoes you own, or shoes you wish you owned. Feature just your shoes or share with us your entire fabulous outfit, shoes and all! Anyone can link up, not just bloggers.
Every Monday Cheri features a pair of her shoes and tells a little bit about them. Shoes make the outfit and who doesn’t love shoes. Shoes have a story to tell, like where you were when you bought them, what event you were at when you first wore them, who you were with when you wore them, etc.
To join the link up follow these steps…
1. Please follow your Host on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and/or Pinterest Thank you!
2. Feature your entire outfit or just your shoes.
3. Visit other link up blogs. It’s a great way to get to know other style bloggers, as well as their shoes!
4. Every week I will be selecting my favorite shoe/outfit post. The chosen blogger will be invited to be the next Shoe and Tell co-host the following week.
5. Please link back to Style Nudge by posting a link in your post or grab my Shoe and Tell widget below and paste to your link up post.
Link-up will be live every Monday morning. Click to join below