Photo: Advice from a 20 Something
Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! This video has been requested quite a few times, so I thought I would film it quickly for you!
This is my BareMinerals Complexion Rescue tutorial video- which basically means that I talk you through what I’m doing and why- while applying my makeup.
In case you haven’t heard about Complexion Rescue, it’s basically a tinted moisturizer. Here’s what BareMinerals says it does:
- Powerful hydration: marine botanicals to help replenish thirsty skin
- Mineral electrolytes to help energize skin
- Dewy sheer-to-medium coverage for a radiant, soft, smooth finish
- Natural looking, buildable coverage
- Non-chemical, mineral-based broad spectrum SPF 30
- Heart-leaf globe daisy, an antioxidant, helps protect against environmental stressors
It’s also free of :
I don’t know about all of THAT, but I do love the amount of coverage for a tinted moisturizer AND it seriously hydrates. I use this a TON in the winter when my skin is dried out and hates me. It’s magical. My skin looks and feels so much better when I use it!
A word of caution- if you DO have oily skin, I would skip this. I don’t typically wear this until winter kicks in with the ridiculously dry air- which dries out my skin. This is a MUST HAVE for me in the fall/winter months.
Products Discussed in Video:
Complexion Rescue | Concealer | Eyeliner | Highlight
I hope this helps and I hope you try it, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!