I had a lovely time in KC with my friend Megan for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yesterday and today I’m helping at the ministry store bake sale! It’s been a crazy week!
I’m going to do a Friday Five for my favorites today because this post is already late. Whoops.
- I am super obsessed with the Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher and have been drinking waaaaay too many of them. They do have caffeine, but man alive, they are SO refreshing! Trust me when I say you should try it during these hot days!
- If you like the show Home Town, you may have noticed the cute ankle boots Erin wears during filming and I found the black version for 48% off and LOVE THEM!
- This dress from Target is beautiful, flowy, and perfect for summer!
- Abbie made Harry Potter Butterbeer cupcakes for our bake sale and they were AMAZING! Also, she put super cute toppers on them too. My sister is amazing. Look how cute they are!While we’re talking about cute things my family baked, look at these gorgeous lemon cookies my momma made:I die. So adorable.
- I love this cute cuff monogrammed bracelet! It’s under $30 and would make a great gift if you wanted to grab a few for upcoming birthdays!
Tomorrow I’m doing a Sale Haul video with links to everything I purchased, so be sure to check that out!