Holiday stress. It’s kind of the worst, but truthfully I feel slightly less stressed if I look ok in pictures. LOL. I didn’t say it was logical, but it’s the truth. Ladies, I’m going to give you every option that I suggest to various clients who want to look their best during the holiday season. Some may be old news, some may be new, but I’m giving you the entire arsenal to peruse and choose based upon your needs!
- Haircut This applies to both men and women, but make sure you have a haircut scheduled at least a week before your first holiday party. That could be Thanksgiving, it could be a work party, give yourself a week to adjust to styling it before you wear it out for a party.
- Brow Wax I go to one person and one person ONLY for this in Wichita – Cissi at Beauty Dot. She is the empress of brows and the best EVER. If you don’t have access to Cissi, do NOT try out a new person. Talk to someone who you know has good brows and ask where they go!
- Makeup Head over to Ulta or Sephora and get a new lipstick or a new foundation. I am OBSESSED with this foundation from Sephora. If you want to try something new, start practicing the makeup look at home before you go to bed- so if you mess it up you can wash it all off anyway!
- Procedures If you get any kind of Botox, or fillers, etc- do it at LEAST a week before. Go to the most talented woman I know, Jennifer over at Dr. Conrad’s office. She’s the BEST. Trust me.
- Teeth Whitening I use Smile Brilliant and have for YEARS and love them. If you don’t have time to get the kit made (with your custom impressions) buy the syringes (I get both the whitening and the desensitizing) and use them with the molds you can get from Walgreens. HIGHLY effective, not expensive and AMAZING results. (Scroll down to see teeth whitening video!)
- Spanx or Body Wraps There are a LOT of great body contouring options out there- you could slip into a pair of Spanx or go to get a weight loss wrap! Both thin you down and make you look leaner. Super helpful in the holiday months full of pictures.
- Hydrofacial This can be done at any med spa, but I love this facial from Abby over at Beauty Dot!
- Manicures and Pedicures Get yourself all dolled up!
The key is to make yourself feel better about how to look/feel around the holidays!
(Visited 551 times, 1 visits today)